Margaret River Guest House Information
A Heavenly Stay!
Once the home of the holy, our historic chapel and convent was built for the settlement of Margaret River in the 1920’s,
Now converted into a boutique guest house, offering couples a 4 star secluded retreat, while preserving it’s original features and historic soul.
Our 7 comfortable rooms all offer their own relaxed haven for you to escape to, while providing the perfect base to explore the Margaret River Region.
Margaret River Guest House is a place like nowhere else in our region and has been welcoming guests for over 50 years.
We invite you to escape the normal and step inside where homely will envelop you from the moment you arrive.
Accommodation can be cancelled or amended up to 14 days prior to arrival and a full refund of deposit minus $10 admin fee will apply.
Accommodation cancelled or amended 14 days or less prior to arrival will be charged the full amount unless the room can be re let. If re let, a full refund of deposit minus the admin fee will apply.
If due to Covid19 you cannot travel or if we should temporarily close, we will happily reschedule your dates or if there are none suitable a full refund of deposit will apply.
Should you leave earlier than expected full payment for the booking will still apply.
Check in is between 2pm and 6pm. For after hours check-in just let us know and we will arrange it.
Rooms must be vacated by 10.00am.
Booking Information for your accommodation Margaret River
- A 10% deposit is required when booking to secure your accommodation and we accept Mastercard, Visa, Cash, Amex. (please note there is a 2% surcharge on Amex)
- The remaining balance of payment will be deducted on the day of your arrival
- Margaret River guesthouse is not suitable for children or infants under 8 years
- Standard or low season rates for 2 adults start from $200.00 per night
- High season rate for 2 adults start from $220.00 per night.
- 2 nights minimum are required for Friday and Saturday night bookings
- Rates include cooked & continental breakfast each day.
- High season includes Easter long weekends, Public holidays, Christmas Holidays, Special Events.
- We do not accept bookings with arrival or departures on Christmas or New Years Day
Corona Virus Cancellation Policy Update
For guests who have booked a stay and are unable to travel due to travel restrictions, cancellation of their flights or change of mind due to the Covid-19 virus will be given a credit on cancelled bookings. Along with the ability to postpone and re book their next stay within 3 years of their planned arrival date.
For bookings made through a travel agent or online booking platform (e.g Booking.com, Expedia) please contact them directly. We will honour the same cancellation policy, as above, for pre-paid rates via these platforms as well.
Please email or call +61 897572349 and we will help you change your booking or hold it in credit until you’re ready to plan your next holiday.
Lisa and Keiran Glossop
Margaret River Guest House
5-7 Valley Rd Margaret River 6285
Ph: (08) 97572349 or overseas +61 8 97572349