Who said Winter was for staying indoors?
1) Watch whales: Every year in Winter 35,000 Southern Right and Humpback Whales arrive in Flinders Bay Augusta to play and breed. Get up close and personal in a charter boat or just watch them from the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse.
2) Get down and dirty in Moondyne Cave. Experience an unforgettable journey with one of the region's most excusive caving experiences, full of natural heritage, historical interest, legends and a good bushranger tale or two. Deck yourself out in overalls, gloves and helmets for a unique and intimate three hour experience by torchlight
3) Climb the tower of mainland Australia's tallest lighthouse at Cape Leeuwin, watch the rugged Indian Ocean crash against the Southern Ocean and learn the fascinating maritime history of the Cape
4) Get adventurous - try your hand at outdoor activities: mountain biking, horseriding, four wheel driving, canoeing or even rock climbing!
5) Winter is made for log fires-curl up by our cracking fire with a glass of red wine and some delicious local cheese from the local Farmers Market.
6) Indulge in some superb local produce ranging from olives and cheese to something for the sweet tooth in the way of chocolate, nougat, fudge and ice cream.
7) Soak up the Winter sunshine with a crisp pint of craft beer and some tasty gourmet brewery-food at one of our local breweries.
8) Descend into an ancient wonderland of limestone caves with a dazzling display of crystal like formations in Jewel, Lake and Mammoth Caves
9) A visit to Margaret River wouldn't be the same without a wine tour. With options ranging from large bus tours and private limousine charters, to smaller chauffers and family friendly choices there is something for everyone, and we offer a free booking service.
10) Wander through the towering Karri trees of Boranup Forest.
11) Sit back and relax, Just because you can: We are offering some great Winter special. So dont forget to book early for one of the great deals .. and get your friends together for one of our great Xmas in July weekends
10 things you need to know about Margaret River
By booking your accommodation via our website or over the phone we offer you the best rate available