Skip into spring at Margaret River
1) Walk amougst the wildflowers: The Margaret River region is one of the world's biodiversity hotspots, and in spring, thousands of wildflower bloom- creating a spectacular carpet of colourful beauty. Do a guided wildflower walk or just see them for yourself as you meander through the gorgeous landscapes of the region.
2)Watch the Whales. The whales have been up north and are now back to relax and play in Geographe Bay. Boat tours operate from Dunsborough and Busselton from September to December, or just spot them from the land.
3) Climb the tower of mainland Australia's tallest lighthouse at Cape Leeuwin, watch the rugged Indian Ocean crash against the Southern Ocean and learn the fascinating maritime history of the Cape
4) Get adventurous - try your hand at outdoor activities: mountain biking, horseriding, four wheel driving, canoeing or even rock climbing!
5) Farmers Market: Our local farmers market rans every Saturday morning and offers some wonderful local produce. Just a 5 minute walk from the guest house there is nothing like fresh fruit and vege, and of course there is always something sweet for those with a sweet tooth.
6) Visit some local businesses: ranging from olives and cheese to something for the sweet tooth in the way of chocolate, nougat, fudge and ice cream.
7) Soak up the Spring sunshine with a crisp pint of craft beer and some tasty gourmet brewery-food at one of our local breweries.
8) Descend into an ancient wonderland of limestone caves with a dazzling display of crystal like formations in Jewel, Lake and Mammoth Caves
9) A visit to Margaret River wouldn't be the same without a wine tour. With options ranging from large bus tours and private limousine charters, to smaller chauffers and family friendly choices there is something for everyone, and we offer a free booking service.
10) Wander through the towering Karri trees of Boranup Forest.
11) Sit back and relax, Just because you can: We are offering some great spring special. So dont forget to book early for one of the great deals ..
10 things you need to know
By booking your accommodation via our website or over the phone we offer you the best rate available