1) Watch the Sunset: You can't beat a Western Australian sunset over the ocean- grab a picnic and head down to Prevelly beach and watch Mother Nature put on the show of a lifetime.
2) Watch a movie in a vinyard: Movies at Cape Mentelle runs from November until March -gourmet pizza, a bottle of wine and a film under the stars-check out our great summer special which include movies tickets
3) Jump on a wine Tour: Jump on an air-conditioned minibus and explore the Margaret River region with it's many cellar doors and local gourmet food producers. Just ask us about our recommended tour operators, we offer a free booking service for all our guests.
4) Beach it:nNothing beats a lazy day on the beach- there are plenty of sheltered bays throughout the region, so pack your beach towel, grab your esky, and your sunscreen- you may never want to leave.
5) Go Caving: The cool temperatures of Jewel, Lake and Mammoth Caves provide a welcome escape from the warm weather - plus they are some of the most spectacular limstone show caves in the world.
6) Learn how to surf: Margaret River is renowned for it epic surf beaches, so why not head down to one of our great beached and give it a go. Beginner's to pro's we have something for everyone.Surfing and stand up paddle boarding lessons or surfboard hire are availble from a number of local businesses
7) Go to a brewery: Craft beer is becoming super popular in the Margaret River Region and there is nothing like a pint of a good cold one on a warm day.
8) Get underwater: Grab a snorkel and explore the pristine water and reefs teeming with marine life. or diver down to W.A's most famous ship wreck, the HMAS Swan. Dont want to get wet? The Busselton Underwater Observatory is eight metres below sea level, so you can explore this enchanting underwater world whilst staying warm and dry.
9) Get up early: Sit out on the verandah and watch the birds in the garden, feeling more energetic? then take off on an early morning bike ride along the rail trail, a walk in the forest or a refreshing dip in the ocean. We have some great walks just a short distance away from the guesthouse, just ask for our recommendations.
10) Just sit back and relax. Just because you can, and because you probably need it, our gardens and verandah will offer you the perfect place to just sit back and watch the world go by. We are offering some great summer specials, so check us out. And dont forget to book early as summer is very busy and often booked out.